More about us
SILVANI employs qualified personnel with in-depth experience in their respective fields of specialisation, covering all the managerial and technical disciplines:
- Project management
- Supervision of the construction
- Supervision during the commissioning and start-up
- Training and after-sales service
The project management, engineering, procurement, systems integration and testing are carried out at SILVANI’s premises, in compliance with the specifications requested by the client, supported by our quality and environmental management system, thereby ensuring:
- Uniform, quality performances
- Updating on the progress and delivery process
- Perfect coordination of all the parties concerned
- Review and approval of the basic engineering package
- Detailed engineering development, with feasibility as the pillar of design for the proper safe use, quality, production, operations, maintenance and costs
A perfect synergy that leads to the design and delivery of efficient, functioning, reliable and safe systems.
Moreover, SILVANI provides personalised training programmes for the client, including:
- Classroom training
- Training with simulator
- Direct on-site training
- On-site training with works underway
Fire fighting testing area
The Silvani factory in Castel San Giovanni houses one of the largest and high-performance fire fighting testing area in the world.
Inaugurated in October 2016, the Area allows products to be tested that are part of the commercial offer of Silvani and Eusebi.
The facility, unique in Italy for capacity and potential, enables the testing of monitors for the projection of liquids up to 170 metres, the delivery of extinguishing material at up to 40,000 litres a minute, the examination of equipment to put out fires with foam and much more besides.
This investment, as well as showing the Valvitalia Group’s propensity for innovation, plays an important role in the issue of social responsibility: in fact, the area is available to Fire Brigades and other governmental bodies on request, for field tests and drills.
Valvitalia Group - Fire Fighting Testing Area